NCI Home Health services are available to people of all ages in the following Iowa counties:
NCI Home Health can provide the Nursing and Home Care Aide (HCA) services needed for the patient to remain in their home.
Home Health Nursing services can include:
- Medication administration and management
- Pain management
- Monitoring overall physical and mental health
- Wound treatment
- Blood draws
- Adaptations for independence and safety
NCI Home Care Aide (HCA) services can include:
- Bathing and hygiene assistance
- Assistance with dressing
- Medication Reminders
- Performing Light housekeeping
- Meal prep and eating assistance
NCI Home Health patients are assigned a primary Nurse who will come to know their needs and preferences. The primary Nurse will coordinate and supervise all Home Health services and is the main contact person.
NCI also has a 24 hour on call service when after hour concerns cannot wait until the next business day.